Aerox Press Release: For immediate release.
Aerox® Showcases Portable Oxygen Systems, Canine O2 Masks, FAA PMA Approved Cylinders at SUN ‘n FUN International Fly-In & Expo.
Limington, ME., & Lakeland, FL., April 1, 2014 – Aerox® Aviation Oxygen Systems will showcase a wide variety of innovative products, representing the latest developments in mask, cannula, portable and retrofit oxygen systems at the SUN ‘n FUN International Fly-In & Expo being held in Lakeland, Florida April 1-6, 2014.
Aerox will be located near the main entrance in Hangar A – Booth # 098 (A-098).
Compact and exceptionally light, Aerox Portable Oxygen Systems can be put together to meet customers individual requirements and are ideal for pilots that frequently rent or use aircraft that are not equipped with built in oxygen systems.
Aerox Portable Oxygen Systems <Image>
Key features of the Aerox Portable Oxygen Systems include:
- Approved DOT 3AL/TC lightweight aluminum cylinders
- Quick connects for fast, positive, one handed operation
- Independently controllable outlets
- Calibrated flow meter
- Needle valve control for precise adjustments
- Easy transition from cannula to mask use
- Increased performance with Aerox Oxysaver™ Cannula (can also be used with standard cannulas)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Also on display during the 2014 SUN ‘n FUN Expo are several unique products designed by Aerox engineers to improve the flying experience of both the pilot and their passengers.
- Aerox carries a complete line of FAA-PMA (Parts Manufacturer Approval) cylinder assemblies available as direct replacements for most aircrafts. Available in either Kevlar® composite fiber wrapped (5 year hydrostatic tested. 15 year service life) or 4130 steel cylinders per DOT 3HT and TC-3HTM (5 year hydrostatic tested. 24 year service life). Manufactured and cleaned specifically for oxygen service, Aerox cylinders range in a number of sizes and capacities depending on the original equipment specification. Complete cylinder and valve assemblies are also available.
Aerox Kevlar Wrapped Cylinder Aerox Steel Cylinder
As the originator of high-duration oxygen systems, Aerox continues to lead the industry in research and development of new products and innovative systems that deliver all of the performance, durability and comfort demanded by aviators around the world. From oxygen system accessories and retrofit solutions to cannulas and portable oxygen systems, pilots and passengers around the world have depended on Aerox products to keep them healthy, alert and safe in the air.
About Aerox® Oxygen Systems, Inc.
Aerox® Oxygen Systems, Inc. designs and builds innovative, high-duration oxygen systems made specifically for the aviation industry. Since 1981, pilots and passengers around the world have depended on Aerox O2 viation masks, cannulas, cylinder tanks, portable oxygen and emergency oxygen systems to keep them healthy, alert and safe in the air.
Media Contact: Lloyd Boston, president
Aerox Aviation Oxygen Systems, Inc.
206 Ossipee Trail
Limington, ME 04049